[stella] TIA AUDC0

Subject: [stella] TIA AUDC0
From: Adam Wozniak <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 08:15:40 -0700 (PDT)
Can anyone explain what the "4 bit", "5 bit", and "9 bit" polynomials
mean for the TIA AUDC0/1 settings from a digital logic point of view?

I've reviewed the TIA schematic, and TIASound.[ch] from the Stella emulator,
but things still seem fairly cryptic; parts of the schematic have resistors
which don't actually seem to be tied to anything, and odd open circles which
I cannot discern the meaning of.

Has anyone ever puzzled out the actual values for the "9 bit" polynomial?

--
adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        http://cuddlepuddle.org/~adam/pgp.html
Will code for food.          http://cuddlepuddle.org/~adam/resume.html

"It seems I'm doomed to have .sigs which nobody can understand."