Re: [stella] new project; fpga2600

Subject: Re: [stella] new project; fpga2600
From: Carlos Lopez <carlosflr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 12:55:14 -0700 (PDT)
> Having gone through this situation with other
> software in the
> past, I have to assume your TIA code will never be
> available in
> a useful-to-the-hobbyist-community way, and the mere
> knowledge
> you're working on it at all serves only to
> discourage those
> who'd work on an unencumbered implementation.

I haven't seen a lot (if any) open-source hardware
projects in this hobby. Most hardware designers on
this don't release their designs because they are
Atari fans, and want to be (personally) sure that the
product developed is as good as they picture it.

I don't think it has a point to continue with this
thread. If you think that I'm on this for the money,
hehe, you are really wrong (I already have a good
job).