Re: [stella] Cave 1K minigame

Subject: Re: [stella] Cave 1K minigame
From: Albert Yarusso <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 23:44:47 -0500
My high score is 1225. :) I agree, it's quite well done and just the right mix of difficulty and addiction to keep you coming back for more. I haven't tried it on a real 2600 yet, I have a feeling it may be a bit more difficult with a CX-40. For the curious, there's a thread about it on AA here:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=35026

..Al