Re: [stella] Splatform 2600

Subject: Re: [stella] Splatform 2600
From: Ben Larson <benjamin_e_larson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 08:35:21 -0800 (PST)
> So are we to see a 1K compilation cart from you?
> It'd be a nice change to 2600 carts by having
> mutliple games on a single cart *without* a double
> ender ;)

Hmm...that's what I was just thinking too. :)  One
cart with maybe 2 or 3 1K games on it and a selection
screen.

BTW Thomas, this port is great.  Very simple and fun.
It amazes me how little can be done in 1K and how fun
this game and Cave 1K are compared to a lot of
*commerical* VCS games that came out in the 80s which
were probably much larger too.

Have you contacted Robin Harbron yet to see if he'll
let you actually use the name 'Splatform' on the game?

Ben

(P.S. Oh yea forgot to mention - I'm back on Stella
List now...if anyone still remembers me. :) )