Re: [stella] Splatform 2600

Subject: Re: [stella] Splatform 2600
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 19:05:03 +0100
Dennis wrote:
>I can't hear any sounds in the game right now. I'll have to wait
>until I get home for that ;-)

Don't expect too much. There are only two simple sounds yet. Maybe
(if I find some space) I can add a 3rd one for finishing a level.

Ben wrote:
>Hmm...that's what I was just thinking too. :)  One
>cart with maybe 2 or 3 1K games on it and a selection
>screen.

Yup, that's the plan. Either those two (or 3) plus some great
music form Paul (if I can convince him another time .-). Or 3 or 4
with a simple menu (if I find another nice idea).

>Have you contacted Robin Harbron yet to see if he'll
>let you actually use the name 'Splatform' on the game?

I have asked him if I could use his idea and he agreed. I don't
think he has a problem with the name. But since I am in contact
with him, I will know soon.

>(P.S. Oh yea forgot to mention - I'm back on Stella
>List now...if anyone still remembers me. :) )

Welcome back, I hope Incoming in coming in soon. :-)>

Have fun!
Thomas