Re: [stella] [POLL] What is everybody working on?

Subject: Re: [stella] [POLL] What is everybody working on?
From: Dan Iacovelli <atarivideoclub@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 06:25:28 -0800 (PST)
Well, my projects are still on hold at this time
(a port of my game from the ti-99/4a to 2600 (laserman a tempest type game)
and a demo for jagfest(thats been put on hold indefently))
recently I did do a hack of keystone kappers using a program called
Atari hacking for dummies (It's posted on atari age.com under hacks on the
forums)
Dan Iacovelli