Re: [stella] [POLL] What is everybody working on?

Subject: Re: [stella] [POLL] What is everybody working on?
From: "Joe Grand" <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 08:42:49 -0800
No 2600 games for me currently. Actually, no games at all! :)  I'm working
on a few more small hardware-related projects for the Atari, supporting some
past work, and basically just lurking, sucking in all sorts of information
from the list, etc. Oh, and trying to have a "real job"! :)

Joe
http://www.pixelspast.com