[stella] Venture powered GTA?

Subject: [stella] Venture powered GTA?
From: Manuel Rotschkar <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 14:57:52 +0100
Hi there!

I just thought to hear your opinions on the Venture
kernel. (not the game! :-))

I'd say it really is just one kernel. If you carefully
play it in analysing mode, you'll realize, that it must
be the same kernel both times, zoomed and unzoomed.

It can display a missile, unreflected playfield and lots
of sprites with IMHO reasonable flicker. When you pause
it, you'll realize that it even does repositionings. I'd
even assume it has some anti-flicker AI, making the
enemies avoid each other on horizontal lines...

I'd say it's the perfect fit for the GTA kernel, what do
you think?

Greetings,
	Manuel