Re: [stella] Venture powered GTA?

Subject: Re: [stella] Venture powered GTA?
From: KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 8 Nov 2003 16:03:29 -0000

> I'd say it's the perfect fit for the GTA kernel, what do
> you think?

I think you should at LEAST start calling it "GtA" or "GtoA"
or "G2A" (though I guess that doesn't work in German)... :-)
"GTA" really means something different to gamers these days...
even classic gamers are likely more familiar with Grand Theft Auto.

My one question is, does GtA scroll, or have flick screens?
If it scrolls, then calculating a playfield or reading out from
RAM is going to take some extra time. If it just switches from
one screen to another I guess you're all set.

"An art form based on the computer should be impossible without it."
--Myron Krueger