Re: Re: [stella] Source Code

Subject: Re: Re: [stella] Source Code
From: "Eckhard Stolberg" <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 16:31:09 +0100

BTW: I have managed Metroids to assemble into a 6K file (though most likely
with
still some bugs). What do I need to make it run with z26?
<<

z26 supports 6K Supercharger files. If Metroids doesn't work,
then it probably needs a different initial bankswitching setup
than what z26 uses by default for 6K games. To set the SC
bankswitching, you need to turn the game into a 8448 byte
file and change the SC header data to the appropriate value.

IIRC the SC binary format and the header structure have been
discussed here a couple of times. If you can't find it in the
archives (or in Bob Colbert's Makewav sourcecode), I'll look
through my notes and see if I can still find the nessessary
details.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg