[stella] Donkey Kong disassembled

Subject: [stella] Donkey Kong disassembled
From: Dennis Debro <ddebro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 14:08:18 -0500
Hi all,

I picked this up again since the "what is everyone doing" thread. I added some things which makes it more readable from my first attempt. Since I started working on a game things make more since to me :-)

This is not complete. There are still some labels that need to be identified and at least one variable I can think of ($84) needs a name.

There are a lot of overlays used in this so I may have missed some variable meanings. There are also a lot of offset calculations going on too so some of the tables may not be identified correctly. I need to spend some time with the Z26 trace to be absolutely sure they are correct.

I used the CBS version to compare the PAL format.

I'm sending it as is because...
1) I'd like it archived in case of hard drive crash
2) I need to get back to finishing my main project
3) Even in it's current state it's readable IMO

I'll continue to update this in the future. Next I plan on doing Space Jockey. That is if no one beats me to it.

Take care,
Dennis