Re: [stella] 11 Invaders "Reloaded"

Subject: Re: [stella] 11 Invaders "Reloaded"
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 23:39:10 +0100
On Thursday, November 27, 2003 at 01:08, Andrew Davie wrote:
> I think the invaders are vertically spaced too far, so I'd suggest
> you have a look at that optimisation sooner rather than later.

Ok, attached is a version with less vertical spacing (-3 pixel). I
don't think it will get any closer, maybe even one more pixel will
have to be added again. But I think that's ok.

Not too many updates else, just some little bugfixes and a cursor
(left difficulty switch) which lets you manually en/disable the
invader columns.

Have fun!
Thomas
tjentzsch at web dot de |