Re: [stella] 11 Invaders "Reloaded"

Subject: Re: [stella] 11 Invaders "Reloaded"
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 21:42:38 +0100
On Friday, November 28, 2003 at 17:15, Erik Mooney wrote:
> BTW, sorry for the long lines in that last mail, trying a new mail
> client that *told* me it was going to automatically wrap, but didn't...

No problem here.

> Actually, it's 15*9 + 6 = 141.

Ahh, ok. Still less than my 158. ;-)

> No, I never solved that.

Damn, I had some hope there.

> I think back when I first posted my demo, you
> bragged how your beefy invaders would eat my tiny ones for breakfast. ;)

Quote: "Ha, my mighty invaders will eat your tiny little
kindergarten-invaders for breakfast." But that was Eckhard. :-D

And then your answer was:
"Well, mine are smaller, so I could fit about 250 of them on the
screen if I so desired :)".

I only managed to display 121. :-(

:-D

> I actually wrote my demo some time before we figured out any of the
> illegal-HMOVE trickery.  This would've been around summer 1997,
> IIRC.

Yes, and the more we find out the more options we get. Everytime
somebody finds something new, I am starting to rethink about my old
projects.

Have fun!
Thomas
tjentzsch at web dot de |