Re: [stella] I need a little direction for Climber 5??

Subject: Re: [stella] I need a little direction for Climber 5??
From: "Joe Wiencis" <joe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 17:41:32 -0500
Dennis, this is the first time I've played the game and it's great.  I
actually like it better without the objects at all.

Still undecided on which one I like better if I *had* to pick.

Also, maybe you could move the ball from left side to right side on
alternate levels just for a bit of variety

Anyway, my .02

- jw -