Re: [stella] Need Help with 13 - character display routine.

Subject: Re: [stella] Need Help with 13 - character display routine.
From: "Thomas Jentzsch" <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 16:09:19 +0100
Rob Mundschau wrote:
> I got distracted by the possibility of a 13 character display routine.

Wow, that one is really cool!

But how did you do that??? Inverse graphics with double size players
for masking the PF? And then?

> I will be happy to share the source code once I get this beast working.  I
> want to put together a demo program highlighting the display mode before I
> release the source.

Could you explain that code please or post the source code ASAP? Else I can't
wait and *have to* DiStella it myself. ;-)

Have?fun!
Thomas
Thomas?Jentzsch?????????|?***?Every?bit?is?sacred?!?***
tjentzsch?at?web?dot?de?|

WEB.DE FreeMail wird 5 Jahre jung! Feiern Sie mit uns und
nutzen Sie die neuen Funktionen http://f.web.de/features/?mc=021130