Re: [stella] tia hue luminance

Subject: Re: [stella] tia hue luminance
From: "Thomas Jentzsch" <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 09:19:42 +0100
Adam Wozniak wrote:

> I think your colors are coming out too dark.

Yup, though I think the emulator colors aren't perfect too.

On my Sony TV (with factory preset) the palette shows more contrast.
This is especially noticable in the grey scale. My white is really looking
white and not light grey as in the emulators.

But I also noticed that the emulator results (especially in the darker parts)
are very much depending on the monitior you are using. On my CRT the
darker parts show very little contrast, while on my LCD they look too bright
(especially the gap between $00 and $02 is IMO too large).

Maybe parameters for brightness, contrast and color intensity would be a
good idea?

Have?fun!
Thomas
Thomas?Jentzsch?????????|?***?Every?bit?is?sacred?!?***
tjentzsch?at?web?dot?de?|

WEB.DE FreeMail wird 5 Jahre jung! Feiern Sie mit uns und
nutzen Sie die neuen Funktionen http://f.web.de/features/?mc=021130