Re: [stella] tia hue luminance

Subject: Re: [stella] tia hue luminance
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 09:56:49 +0100
On Sunday, December 14, 2003 at 03:57, Adam Wozniak wrote:
> Not sure what parameters you want combined.

> By "hardcoded" it sounds like you want some sort of config file with
> variable parameters.

IMO providing emulators with all those parameters would probably get
too complicated.

So I thought some might not need a parameter at all (because they
aren't that different between various consoles) and could be a
constant value ("hardcoded").

And some others might get combined/converted into something the
average user understands, something like color-intensity, brightness,
contrast (maybe gamma) with values ranging from 0..100.

> Is that what you have in mind?

Not exactly. :-D

Have fun!
Thomas