Re: [stella] question for z26 authors...frame timing

Subject: Re: [stella] question for z26 authors...frame timing
From: Albert Yarusso <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 00:30:03 -0600
Greetings,

Yeah, good old dos indeed. Everytime windoze crashes my harddrive, I swear
I'm gonna make a primary dos partition and install 6.22. But I always forget.
And after the 4+ hours of installing windoze and drivers and such, I can never
seem to force my self to repartition. Sigh....

Yes, I just had my primary Windows 2000 box lock up on me a few days ago when one of my CPU fans (dual processor system) died. When I replaced the fan and rebooted, I was greeted with the wonderful NT blue screen of death. Using the 2000 Repair CD resulted in a "Drive C: is corrupted, repair cannot continue" message. The drive wasn't actually corrupted, but now I have to reinstall Windows 2000. This has inspired me to make the migration to using OS X full-time more quickly, as I've pretty much had it with Windows and all its problems.

I'll of course keep Windows boxes around to run various DOS and Windows software, but that's it. I'm hoping someone will update Stella for OS X (I don't expect Z26 to be ported to OS X).

..Al