Re: [stella] Hello again...

Subject: Re: [stella] Hello again...
From: Adam Thornton <adam@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 11:27:12 -0600
On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 10:42:20AM -0500, B. Watson wrote:
> A disclaimer: I'm perfectly aware that I've come up with more features
> and bonuses and junk than I probably can fit into the game (even with a
> large bankswitch cart, I still only have 128 bytes of RAM).

Well.....

If you're really going to do this with physical hardware, there's no
reason you can't define a bank or two of RAM too, is there?  You might
have to custom-manufacture a PCB and support circuitry to support it,
and you'd probably have to hack the emulator of your choice to support
it and test it in the first place, but it's at least, in theory,
possible.

Or, you know, you *could* (ahem) do it as a Supercharger cart and you'd
have 6 glorious K of RAM!

Adam