Re: [stella] Which games use CV-Bankswitching ?

Subject: Re: [stella] Which games use CV-Bankswitching ?
From: "Kroko" <Nil.Krokodil@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 23:39:13 +0100
> There are only two games using the Commavid RAM. They are
> Video Life and the MagiCard. Both ROMs are 2K. There are
> also some 4K ROMs of the MagiCard which contain the type-in
> programs from the MagiCard manual already in the RAM in the
> first 2K or the file.

Well, this means that it is not very popular, is it ? Do you know, how
something was loaded into the RAM area of a MagicCard on the
real device ? Only with those keyboard controllers !!?!!

Do you like this bs-scheme or do you think it is rubbish from a
programmers perspective ....

> I don't think Kevin is updating his sizes.txt file much anymore,
Yes, the version on his site was "Last modified on 4/18/97"

I thought there may be a newer version .....

Kroko.