Re: [stella] need 16-bit math for JoustPong?

Subject: Re: [stella] need 16-bit math for JoustPong?
From: David Galloway <davidgalloway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 01:21:43 -0800
KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

So, is my coding style going to be totally illegible, always putting the high byte first? I assume it doesn't make a computational difference...

I think it would be good coding practice to keep the low byte first (little endian) ; addresses on the 6507 are low byte, high byte. example lda (zp),y And keeping your 16 bit math routines the same can possibly save space and prevent bugs.
Also, since it is standard practice, someone can more easily read your code and you can read others code.