Re: [stella] cgexpo.com: WTF??

Subject: Re: [stella] cgexpo.com: WTF??
From: Dan Iacovelli <atarivideoclub@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 05:51:27 -0800 (PST)
They got it fixed (at least it works for me)
any ways the show is at San jose convention center in California.
they moved it from vegas to cali because they wanted more people and the
developers are there.
saddly, I won't be going this year.
Dan Iacovelli
(is it me or did adams post come through late it dated feb 5th?)