Re: Re: [stella] Krokodile Cart prototype review

Subject: Re: Re: [stella] Krokodile Cart prototype review
From: "Andrew Davie" <atari2600@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 15:40:32 +1100
I have just checked this carefully.  Got myself a setup where a standard
Atari cart (Millipede) looked good, then inserted the Krokodile Cart and
downloaded a few programs to it.  I can't see *ANY* inteference caused by
this cartridge.  The attached snapshot comes from a setup where the atari
goes to my vcr which then goes to my TV-in card (via RF) and then I did a
frame grab.  Looks pretty sharp to me, especially for 2xRF chained output.
Note, this is a grab of an *actual* TV frame!
Cheers