Re: [stella] Atari Age mod contests

Subject: Re: [stella] Atari Age mod contests
From: KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 26 Feb 2004 04:08:58 -0000
> If there's enough interest, I plan to make a sequel to Combat Redux.
> 1) Among the improvements I'm considering are repeated playfields.
> 2) I'd be happy if someone wants to port my editor to the Mac next time
> around.

Since we're already deep into the paddle crazy talk, I think
what would make a Combat Redux Redux *really* cool is a 4 player
paddle mode...call it hover tanks...fire button moves, release fire
button launches a missle.

Collision detection would be a bear and a half, a long with the usual
fun of reading 4 paddles in and around a decent kernal...

Every man is working out his own way [to ordination] and nobody can be
of help except by being kind, generous, and patient. --Henry Miller