Re: [stella] Krokodile Cart prototype review

Subject: Re: [stella] Krokodile Cart prototype review
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 16:15:33 -0500 (EST)
On Sat, 28 Feb 2004, Glenn Saunders wrote:

> At 06:55 AM 2/28/2004, you wrote:
> But the a/v mod needs
> >to be thought out well enough to avoid these problems.  Things like Oliver's
> >added resistor will be needed, or extra buffers, or other more exotic things.

Heh...you can't imagine....

Everything is designed to get rid of noise; controlled impedances, matched
impedances, low power design, channel buffering and separation, using logic
gates as linear amplifiers...the list goes on...

As I recall, there are 37 components on the board besides the TIA, including
4 ICs, 2 transistors, 25 or so passive components, the image controls...bleh.

Did you ever open up the 2600 I sent you and take a look at the CyberTech
Card?  If not, you should do so, just to get a sense of what is involved.

-Chris