Re: [stella] Cybertech board manufacturing

Subject: Re: [stella] Cybertech board manufacturing
From: John Saeger <johnws8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 09:43:48 -0800
I'd also like to hear about anybodies experience with a heavy sixer.  I
don't have one right now, but I've been planning on getting one since
they seem to be the only ones that can do all of the undocumented
instructions correctly.  It would be interesting to try to understand
why they do.  Is there something different about the design, or is it
just the shielding that makes a difference?

John