Re: [stella] Stelladaptor 2600-to-USB Interface

Subject: Re: [stella] Stelladaptor 2600-to-USB Interface
From: "Eckhard Stolberg" <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 15:16:26 +0100
> I was wondering, if Eckhard is actively working on Z26 maybe he could add
> an interactive debugger also?
>
> I saw hooks for a debugger in Stella but it seems that Stella really isn't
> getting much development anymore for whatever reason.

I am actively working on z26, but at times where I don't have to
worry about John making changes to the z26 code, I'm usually a little
slow with finishing my changes to send them to him. ;-)

z26 also has the nessessary hooks for debugger support in the trace mode
code, but we currently don't have much support for the 'interactive'
part. I'd really like to have an interactive debugger in z26, but we'll
have to work on some of the more essential stuff, like GUI support, first
to allow adding a debugger.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg