Re: [stella] finalish joustpong feedback

Subject: Re: [stella] finalish joustpong feedback
From: KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 10 Mar 2004 13:25:01 -0000
> Hi Kirk,
>
> > And it still doesn't work in Stella....maybe I should look for
> > a substitute for SLEEP 15, that's the only thing I can think of.
>
> It doesn't work because you're using illegal opcodes. If you don't define the label NO_ILLEGAL_OPCODES then SLEEP defaults to using illegal ops.
>
> In your source define...
> NO_ILLEGAL_OPCODES = 1
>
> or you can use the switch -DNO_ILLEGAL_OPCODES=1 on the command line.

What's the disadvantage to doing that?  Can I still get
the precise SLEEP 15 that I think I need for the horizontal
positioning?

Well, you told me exactly how to do it, guess I might as well
give it a shot...thanks!

   "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt
    of in your philosophy...   ...because your philosophy sucks."
                 --Lore, "more things", brunching shuttlecocks