Re: [stella] behold, i am become shiva, destroyer of kernals!

Subject: Re: [stella] behold, i am become shiva, destroyer of kernals!
From: KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 12 Mar 2004 16:17:12 -0000

> >Replacing a stack PUSH with a PULL fixes the problem?!
>
> Yup, I said it was freaky.
>
> The more I think of it, the more I think Kirk's discovered some weird Supercharger "feature".
>
> - The problem does not appear with the Cuttle Cart 2.
> - The problem does not appear with the emus.

Heh, well, glad to hear it was less likely to show up when the cart got
made.

On the other hand...I still have to look at the counter issue
for the title screen selector kernal...maybe it's related, since
it also relies on the "PHP trick".  I'll find out tonight.
"If I can't be free, at least I'll be cheap"--some guy on the net