[stella] Changes to stellalist are coming

Subject: [stella] Changes to stellalist are coming
From: Russ Perry Jr <slapdash@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 19:20:28 -0600
Biglist is going to retire the server that stellalist is hosted on
and move it to a new system.  Hopefully there will be a minimum of
changes involved with this, but at the very least the subscribe/
unsubscribe messages will be changing to stella-sub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and stella-unsub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They say:

> The discussion lists are fully functional, but there are features
> we're still working on, like integrated archives.  We will welcome
> suggestions, observations, and bug reports from you and list
> subscribers.

So, hopefully nothing weird will happen, but if you see something
odd, or what have you, be sure to let me know (it doesn't need to
go to the whole list probably).
||  Russ Perry Jr   2175 S Tonne Dr #114   Arlington Hts IL 60005  ||
||  847-952-9729   slapdash@xxxxxxx [NEW!]   VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR!  ||