Re: [stella] Seawolf: First Playable Alpha Version

Subject: Re: [stella] Seawolf: First Playable Alpha Version
From: Manuel Rotschkar <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 08:53:45 +0100
Hi Thomas!

The explosions are IMO a bit too short. You should fade them a bit
slower or maybe make some double explosion sounds.

Which of the three? :-) (Mines, big or small ships?)

How about picking up some sinking debris for refueling and ammunition?

I'll soon have extra targets added for this purpose. I'm just not sure after which conditions they should be launched. Timer or Score controled...

And could the bouncing torpedos be faster (e.g. 2x)?

I'l try that.

Now they are IMO too easy to evade. Some water bombs wouldn't be bad too.

This is also planned.

Or some ships could need more than one hit.

Hm... the bigger ones maybe... good idea!

I hope I get the gameplay a little more tactical with this game. I see more potential for that here than in Gunfight or Star Fire. Also it'll be more unique then. Rather than just blasting everything on the screen away, you'll have to plan your attacks a little more carefully...

Greetings,
	Manuel