RE: [stella] Reflex binary and source (unfinished)

Subject: RE: [stella] Reflex binary and source (unfinished)
From: KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 30 Mar 2004 14:56:40 -0000
> > In fact, the game I'm thinking about doing next is simply a
> > port of Lode Runner. (Clone Runner?)
>
> Years and years ago, I tried to write a Lode Runner clone in Atari 800
> BASIC.
>
> The name?
>
> CLOAD RUNner!
>
> (hey, give me a break, I was 10 yrs old..)

Not bad for a 10 yr old! Actually I was thinking of a very
similar command based pun. Which got me thinking, maybe
he could capitalize on the pre-release excitement building
for a certain new RPG, and call it..."Loadstar Runner"

Nah...

Anyway, a Lode Runner game would be frickin' PERFECT for an
board editor / binary builder / atari age contest.

"No why.  Just here."  -John Cage, Life Magazine's "Why are we here"