Aw: Re: [stella] INV again, almost final version - inv33104.bin

Subject: Aw: Re: [stella] INV again, almost final version - inv33104.bin
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 19:52:44 +0200 (CEST)
Hi there!

> Really?  I thought the slower gameplay would be preferable to causing
> problems on some TVs.  Most users would never even notice the speed, but
> they'll certainly notice if the picture rolls.

That's exactly how I see it. In generall I'd always prefer the PAL50 version if available.

But, truth to be told, as I already own Space Instigators (PAL50! :-) ), Ataris original effort, Eduardo Mellos SIC and GBA Space Invaders, I think I already had my dose of Space Invaders (for this life!) and probably won't buy INV+ anyway :-)

Greetings,
Manuel