RE: [stella] 6502 question (was INV+ ... )

Subject: RE: [stella] 6502 question (was INV+ ... )
From: "Erik Mooney" <erik@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 16:10:29 -0500
> But it would help if anyone knows this.  Does anyone have a 6502
> reference as to exactly what JSR does on a cycle-by-cycle basis?

Never mind that last message - that's what comes of trusting
PCAEWin.  When I tested on that, it seemed to ignore the RESPx
writes completely - guess Mr. Dullea never thought that somebody
would try to use JSR to write to the TIA registers. :)

Now I thought to test it on Z26, and player 1 ends up 3 pixels
before player 0, just as I expected/hoped.  Can I assume that's
how it'd work on real hardware?