[stella] INV+ Release Candidate 3

Subject: [stella] INV+ Release Candidate 3
From: "Erik Mooney" <erik@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 13:19:21 -0500
Here's INV+ RC3.  Aka "There's Always One More Bug"...

Changes 4/8/02:

- Fixed the bug where one missile could hit two fast-moving invaders

- Got a partial solution to the problem of invisible bombs when the invaders are invisible.  On the scanlines *between* invaders, I can set COLUPF to gray to make the bomb visible.  It looks a bit ugly, but it's better than not seeing the bombs at all.  (To see what I mean with this, select the invisible invaders game, and destroy all but the top invader in one or more columns.)

- Found and fixed a timing bug where, if the invaders were one row away from reaching Earth, the code overran a scanline and did one extra (resulting in color loss on PAL)

- Added a pause if the game ends due to the invaders reaching Earth (otherwise a new game would start immediately if you're holding the fire button)