[stella] TIA PF Painter Progress - Thanks Kirk ;-)

Subject: [stella] TIA PF Painter Progress - Thanks Kirk ;-)
From: Christian Bogey <khryssun@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 19:04:10 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

About the very annoying problem of the mouse "skips"
pixels that kirk noticed :

I spent 2 hours working on the graphic core this
afternoon (I totally changed the way I managed the
graphics)... and I made some significant improvements
:-)

It's not perfect yet :
I can't follow crazy mouse moves (the mouse driver
doesn't support 1 pixel move at high speed), but it's
pretty much better. Drawing now at "normal" speed is
much easier than before.

I have to make more tests and search for bugs before
posting the next version (soon).

Thanks again,
Take care

Chris