[stella] INV+ Release Candidate 5

Subject: [stella] INV+ Release Candidate 5
From: Erik Mooney <erik@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 23:37:43 -0400
Changelog 4/29/04:

- Fixed a bug: in a two-player game, if player 0 got game over, his sprite
continued to be drawn in black which would obscure player 1 if P1 moved to
the spot where P0 died.

- REALLY added a pause if the game ends due to invaders reaching Earth.
(The fire button now won't start a new game until after a 4-second pause.)

I've tested it extensively on real hardware, and I think it's ready for
release now.  If no one posts back with any bug reports in the next couple
days, I think INV+ is finally ready for final release and I can move on to
a new project. :)

Attached is the source as well.  It's not the most logically organized
piece of code ever, and most of it is far from optimized, but it is
extensively commented so maybe somebody can learn from it. :)