Re: [stella] The Dig?

Subject: Re: [stella] The Dig?
From: KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 18 May 2004 15:59:58 -0000
> At 06:59 AM 5/18/2004, you wrote:
> >I wonder what happened to Garon.  Does anyone know him personally?
>
> He warned me his site was going down in email but his email was part of the
> domain that he let shut down so I was not able to contact him afterwards to
> request the images.  I was hoping he could have sent me a zip of his site.
>
> Now I don't know any way to contact him.

Dagnabbit.

His reasons for quitting...how irritated would he be if
we tried to contact him?  I dunno.  I googled up a county
website he worked on, and assuming that he lives in that same
state, I mighta found his real world contact info on whitepages.com.
But it might be really rude to contact him out of the blue.
A letter might be nicer than a phonecall I suppose.

Eh, I dunno, maybe it's not worth it, despite how much I
liked the look and content of what he put together...what do you
think, Glenn, should we just leave it alone? 'Course maybe
he didn't snag a copy of the site either...

 "SANTA HAS A TUMOR IN HIS HEAD THE SIZE OF AN OLIVE. MAYBE IT WILL GO
  AWAY TOMORROW BUT I DON'T THINK SO."
    --sign language by Crumpet the Macy's SantaLand Elf (David Sedaris)