Re: [stella] Stella List

Subject: Re: [stella] Stella List
From: Russ Perry Jr <slapdash@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 17:51:06 -0500
At 1:00 PM -0400 5/22/04, Brett Burnell wrote:
> I agree. This list has left "helpful" to become just a flame war
> between big egos. Sad...

I'm depressed to think that ONE discussion has sullied this
wonderful list in your mind.  The list has been going for over 7
years, and I think just for the wealth of information in the
archives, it remains "helpful".

I'm extremely saddened that some of you have chosen to leave over
this.  I would ask that you reconsider and come back when the
anger over this has cooled down.

> Does anyone even moderate this?

The answer is no.  For the most part this list doesn't need it, as
usually people can more politely moderate themselves.  I hope that
we can all get over this, learn to debate more constructively when
disagreements arise, and not get so worked up about such things
when they occure, and this list will continue not to require any
moderation.

Now that the thread in question seems to have died down, how about
you all check out Thomas new minigame, and let's get back to 2600
development, please?

||  Russ Perry Jr   2175 S Tonne Dr #114   Arlington Hts IL 60005  ||
||  847-952-9729   slapdash@xxxxxxx [NEW!]   VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR!  ||