RE: [stella] Authors enjoying games?

Subject: RE: [stella] Authors enjoying games?
From: "Lee Fastenau" <stella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 22:13:04 -0500
> Honestly, modern systems get more play in my house,
> but I really enjoy a good round of JoustPong. It has
> legs, and I liked play all the people at Philly.

Legs?  I thought it had wings!

Reflex is in an unplayable state right now.  Whenever it's playable though,
I end up playing it too much.

I'm at a weird point in development... finishing and fine-tuning.  It's very
different from kernel or core game logic development and it's kicking my
butt.  I'm waffling on SO MANY issues... like whether to implement
PAL50/60/both, the best way to use ball velocity tables/multipliers, how to
implement level changes, whether or not to incorporate different game
boards, etc.

Anyway, June was my goal, but I never specified beginning or end! :)

Ciao,
Lee