RE: [stella] Rally-X

Subject: RE: [stella] Rally-X
From: "Anthony Davies" <ar.davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 16:16:58 +0100
Hi,

I've been continuing the port, however I do not get a lot of time to
work on it due to a very busy work schedule.

I'm having to figure out a new way to write the kernel, although I can get
the scrolling to work with the vehicle, there is no time for the other
objects, especially if you want a flag, rocks and the chasing cars to appear
in the same scan line. This has been made especially difficult as I chose to
use a mirrored playfield.

Time is the biggest problem though ...

Regards

Anthony