time for the yearly update

Subject: time for the yearly update
From: Ben Larson <benjamin_e_larson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 06:06:42 -0700 (PDT)
* crawls out of cave *

Well it's that time of year again for me to crawl out
into the light and give the update on my ancient
always-uncompleted forgotten homebrew 'Incoming'. :)

Recently I found time, yet again, to get back up to
speed and pretty much finish the game after, what, 3
years off-and-on working on it here and there?  I
guess that makes me the Axl Rose /
guy-from-American-Movie of VCS development.  ( sorry
in advance if neither of those analogies make sense to
you :) ).

Anyway the new beta version of the game is linked on
my dev page, which is at:

http://blar.50megs.com/incom.html

The game is NTSC only (right now).  It has been tested
on real hardware and appears to work fine (after a
couple key bug fixes at least :) ).

If anyone wants to play this new version, bug reports
are welcome as always.  I'll be playing it myself in
the near future in order to work out any remaining
bugs...then I suppose I will release it to the masses
officially.

Enjoy,
Ben