Reflex: Yeah! Skipdraw incorporated!

Subject: Reflex: Yeah! Skipdraw incorporated!
From: "Lee Fastenau" <stella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 21:40:31 -0500
I couldn't live with myself when I admitted defeat against skipdraw two days
ago.  I've rebuilt my kernel from scratch around a leaner version of
skipdraw where the X register is dedicated to tracking the ball's vertical
position.

Anyway, the kernel is slightly larger, but the ball sprite is only 6 bytes
instead of 256!  This gave me a net savings of 197 bytes.  Also, I didn't
have to make _any_ design changes at all.  The board hasn't changed in
appearance and ball positioning is 100% faithful to the non-skipdraw
version.

Finally, I can move on to the next thing.  Thanks Thomas J. and Dennis for
pointing me in the right direction.
-Lee