Fall Down RC 2

Subject: Fall Down RC 2
From: "Aaron" <stella-receiver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 05:22:56 +0100 (BST)
Well, now that I'm tired of fooling around with the pause button, it's
time for another release candidate.  As promised there are no new
features, but I fixed a few bugs and tweaked a few things.  Also, I've
attached the source this time around.  Hopefully someone will find it
useful...

Changes..........

The scrolling starts out a little faster in the PAL version.

Fixed an extra gray line that was running into the score.

Fixed it so you can't exchange places with dead players.

The white backgrounds are a shade darker.

You can collect four power-ups in one-player mode now - this allows a
teleport to the bottom of the screen (same effect as a respawn).

Collecting a fifth power-up now wraps back to one, instead of zero.

Pressing select pauses the game.  The old B&W/Color stuff is still there
though.

-Aaron