Re: [stella] Missing messages

Subject: Re: [stella] Missing messages
From: "Dennis Debro" <dennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 05:08:46 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Russ,

> With your message, I think perhaps you didn't send it from your
> subscribed address, as I seem to recall that happening in the past
> (messages are now just dumped, whereas I used to have to approve
> them and usually sent them through).

I thought the same thing but that's not the case. I'll send you the
message privately.

I'm sorry for not contacting you personally as I've done in the past. I
just wanted to see if others had experienced the same thing. I wanted to
see if it were a problem with just me. That has been the case before.

> As to Joe's message, it was just a URL with no other content, so I
> suspect it was tagged as spam by your ISP or computer; I received
> it no problem.

I finally received it but it was out of order. I received the reply
*before* I received his post. Maybe this could be an issue on my end. I'll
check into it.

Take care,
Dennis