Re: [stella] Atari to re-release a whole bunch of stuff

Subject: Re: [stella] Atari to re-release a whole bunch of stuff
From: Albert Yarusso <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 09:38:51 -0500
Hello,

On Sep 8, 2004, at 9:27 AM, B. Watson wrote:
I can't tell from the pictures... are these standard 9-pin Atari
joystick connectors? If I bought one of these, I'd want to use my old
Wico bat-handle stick (leaf springs rule).

They are standard DB-9 connectors, however, they are not compatible with standard Atari joysticks, I think because there are two extra buttons on the controller (in addition to the two fire buttons). Curt Vendel posted two close-up pictures of the controller and connector here:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=694979#694979

 ..Al
Albert Yarusso, http://www.AtariAge.com
Atari News, Forums, Media, Guides, and more!