Re: [stella] An offer to host the stella list and archives

Subject: Re: [stella] An offer to host the stella list and archives
From: Paul Slocum <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 11:53:34 -0500

If folks are happy with the stella list being hosted where it is, that's
100% OK with me. Just wanted to put the offer out there. I would host it
via GNU Mailman, with pipermail archiving.

I definitely think we should move it. Things have been broken for a long time and it takes way too long to get anything fixed.

But maybe we should look into setting it up on the Atariage server or something? Are you sure you want to host this list on your own server FOREVER? It's just that this list has been around for a LONG time and people come and go all the time. If we move it, it should be a place that we know will be able to host it for a long, long time. (and on a server is regularly backed up)

-paul