Re: [stella] An offer to host the stella list and archives

Subject: Re: [stella] An offer to host the stella list and archives
From: "Andrew Davie" <atari2600@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 08:41:04 +1000
> affiliated with the stella list? Perhaps the stella list should register
> its own domain, in care of some trusted longtime member, so that it can
> be hosted whereever the group sees fit any given year.

I am prepared to permanently loan/donate the domain 'atari2600.org' for use
by the [stella] community, should the need arise.
My thoughts are that [stella] would be better hosted somewhere where several
people are moderating and maintaining the software and archives on an active
basis.  But I understand the 'ownership' issues and that this is really up
to the people who started the list.

Cheers