Re: [stella] Fall Down RC 3

Subject: Re: [stella] Fall Down RC 3
From: "Aaron" <stella-receiver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 06:07:09 +0100 (BST)
Thomas Jentzsch said:
> If you have enough VBLANK, Overscan time left, you should go to 200
> displayed lines. AFAIK NTSC TVs can handle that without a problem and
> a vertical oriented game like yours should IMO use any additional line
> that is possible.

Yeah, I see what you're saying...  look at the difference between the PAL
and NTSC versions.  There aren't really any more leftover lines though.  I
could maybe read the controls and some other stuff less often, but I don't
think that would squeeze out more than 2-3 lines.  IMO it wouldn't really
be worth it.

-Aaron