Administrivia

Subject: Administrivia
From: Russ Perry Jr <slapdash@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 00:08:38 -0500
At 11:09 PM -0500 9/12/04, Erik Mooney wrote:
> FWIW, I've gotten all the posts in this thread, in order.  I can't
> say if they were delayed, but I haven't seen any replies to posts
> I didn't get.  Come to think of it, I haven't noticed anything
> missing or misordered at all on Stella this past week.  Whatever's
> going on, it's not consistent across all stella-list subscribers...

Which is why I don't think it's happening at Biglist...
So far, they haven't noticed/admitted anything unusual, but we're
still looking into it.

BTW, it turns out that there IS some sort of Admin queue -- I was
told there was no such thing when we first switched over...  It
looks like a new feature they hadn't mentioned to me.  The posts on
it appear to come from unsubscribed addresses -- most of them are
by Aaron and Lee, and are slightly different from their subscribed
addresses.  The only other one is a newbie by his own words (Jacob)
in the post that didn't come through.  I see that Lee has resent
at least one of his posts...  So from a sender's perspective, there
are 7 notes that didn't get sent because of an incorrect address.
There may be a way around that, so if any of you guys want to help
me test and don't mind exposing your other addresses, let me know
offlist and I'll let you know what to do.

Archives are still a ways away though I think...
||  Russ Perry Jr   2175 S Tonne Dr #114   Arlington Hts IL 60005  ||
||  847-952-9729   slapdash@xxxxxxx [NEW!]   VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR!  ||